The new aerokit includes a complete front apron which replaces the original part. Dynamically shaped side skirts a roof spoiler and air blades for the Turbo’s side air intakes emphasize the sport-focused character of the TECHART-upgraded Turbo. At the rear, a central diffusor element, air outlets with fins on both sides of the rear apron and a new wing profile of the rear spoiler (only available for Coupe) visualize the sporty characteristics of the TECHART-refined sportscar.
Already in the development process, every part has been designed to allow maximum versatility in order to be personalized to the customers‘ preferences. The TECHART front apron consists of several parts, each of which can be painted in the owners‘ preferred color scheme. Styling add-ons such as side air outlets on the front apron or aerodynamic canards on both edges of the front spoiler enhance the desired character traits, ranging from subtle elegance to motor racing infused sport design.
The multi-part design concept does also apply to the side skirts and the rear part. The diffusor element incorporates five prominent fins and a design trim which surrounds the exhaust section.
- Polyurethane-RIM, 14-piece
- allows further individualization by multi-color paint finishes and visible matt/glossy carbon fiber elements
- integrates the series variable front spoiler
painted in body color or individual color
- Polyurethane-RIM, 4-piece
- optional multi-color paint finish
- matt/glossy visible carbon fiber
- paint finished as an option
- Polyurethane-RIM, 8-piece
- fits vehicles with standard and sports exhaust system
- includes personalizable fins as well as design inlays available in paint finish or mat/glossy visible carbon fiber
- carbon fiber, paint finished or matt/glossy visible carbon
- automatic deployment and adjustment of the variable rear spoiler including Performance position, Wet mode and airbrake function, remains fully functional
- distinctive mirror housings
- entirely made of matt/glossy carbon fiber
- optional functions of the standard mirrors (e.g. ambient lighting or kameras) remain fully functional
The TECHART rear wing profile is made of carbon fiber and can be ordered in body color and individual color finish.
In addition, a visual carbon wing is available as an option. Whether you choose the painted or the visual carbon version in matt or high gloss finish, the TECHART Rear Spoiler I represents sportiness and diversity - even at standstill.
Enhanced individuality and exceptional styling. TECHART carbon fiber sport mirrors set unique highlights. The mirrors are available in high gloss or matt finish.The function of special equipment such as sensors, cameras and illumination remains unchanged.
Pure sportiness, even at standstill: TECHART carbon exhaust tips, available in high gloss and matt finish. The trims fit the 911 in conjunction with both, the TECHART sports exhaust system as well as the Porsche sports exhaust system.
The TECHART lettering for your 911 Turbo's rear allows you to visibly set your individualized vehicle apart from the series models.
Every character of the three-dimensional letters is made of premium cast acrylic glass. The TECHART lettering is available in silver or black and it's more than an indication that this not a regular Porsche - it is nothing less than a statement of the individual style of its owner.
In addition to the high-tech appearance of the lettering, each character is individually made to crystal-clear perfection. Rigidity, dimensional stability, high resistance against scratches as well as its excellent resistance to weather and sunlight exposure, ensure and enduring high quality and appearance.
For a perfect color match with your vehicle, the TECHART lettering is available shaded in silver or black