Simply choose your favorite social media platforms and be the first to know. Stay up-to-date with news about TECHART in communities and feeds.
Did you know: in the TECHART Newsletter, you can easily share interesting news with your own networks on many platforms.
- Do you own a TECHART-modified Porsche?
- Have you spent a day to remember at a TECHART event?
- Or have you spotted a TECHART highlight and manged to take a picture?
Whatever you would like to share with the worldwide TECHART community - please feel free to send us your material. We will review it and we will feature it on our official TECHART Fanpage on Facebook, share your pictures in our official Instagram post or produce an article for the official TECHART Newsletter.
Please send us your pictures, together with a brief description or story by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
By sending your contents, you agree to the following terms:
1. Please state in the e-mail that you are the rightful owner of the pictures and that you grant us the right to publish your material on our platforms. If you want us to exclude specific platforms, please indicate.
2. Please inform us, if you want us to edit the pictures in order to make specific elements unrecognizable (e.g. number plates).
3. If you do not want us to publish your Name or link to your social media account, just let us know and we will not include a photo credit.
4. If your pictures contain elements which would infringe third party trademarks or other laws, we reserve the right to edit these pictures if necessary.
5. Of course we would be happy to publish every single submission. However, please note that your participation does not constitute a legal right for publication.
Thanks in advance for your submissions!
Welcome to the official TECHART Page on Facebook. Simply push the "like" button and stay linked with us. Stay updated on the latest TECHART news and be part of the community.
Watch videos about TECHART on our Official YouTube Channel. Check yout the latest TECHART footage, the on-board documentation of the Nurburgring Nordschleife with racing driver Uwe Alzen behind the wheel of a TECHART GT, test drives, event documentations and much more.